Wednesday, June 30, 2010

5 Things That Made Me Laugh Today

It rained pretty much all day today... which ruined our swimming plans.  It would have been easy for it to have been a frustrating day all locked up inside, but several things happened that made me laugh out loud...

1. Hearing Reese say,  "Daddy, your seellee (silly)" as he danced around the house singing an old hymn in his Elvis impersonator voice.  This is her new thing... and she says it unprompted and always at the appropriate time.

2. Noticing that someone thought the baby needed her shades for nap time. 


3. Hearing Reese say, "I take a piture" as she held her flip flop up to her eye and pretended to photograph Tucker on his horse.  Then they switched places and Tucker took one of her.  Oh how I love to see them play together.

4. Hearing Tucker say, "No Daddy, No Daddy" when Chris grabbed and kissed me today. He's so protective.  Anytime Chris is playful or teases me, Tucker steps in and tells him "No, Daddy" in his mean voice.  At least I know my boy will always be there to protect me.

5.  And finally, the condition of my living room after a whole day at home.  And yes... those are Chris' boots and jeans in the middle of the room. He's as bad as the kids sometimes.  This may be one of the reasons I'm not a stay-at-home mom.  OCD Angi couldn't handle this all the time.


I hope you found things to laugh about today.

2 comments:

  1. I was NOT laughing at lunch time...in fact I was about to pull my hair out with Campbell. I'm going to have to get busy with some activities. I get back on the 12th and we've GOT to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those babies! They crack me up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails