Sunday, June 6, 2010

Did That Really Just Happen?

I love those emails I keep getting of all the crazy people in Walmart; they always make me laugh. Well, today I could have been in one.  The kids and I went to do a little grocery shopping this afternoon and that's when it happened.  I'm strolling along shopping for produce and Reese starts throwing up all over herself.  Wow... totally not prepared for that.  I grabbed a diaper out of my bag (the first thing I could think of) and held it under her.  Okay, so Pamper's Baby Dry totally lived up to its name today.  Poor Reese was still covered in it and I had it all over my hands too.  I got us out of the grocery section so we wouldn't gross everyone out and then stripped Reese down to her diaper in true Walmart fashion.  The walk from the front of the store back to the clothing section was totally mortifying... I was instantly that woman who brought her child to Walmart in nothing but a diaper. So embarrassing.  At least I was able to grab a dress off the rack and cover the poor girl up pretty quickly.  But if you see me in the Walmart emails... at least you'll know why!

This was the first "throw up" experience we've had and I was definitely not prepared. Poor Reese has a bug or something ... this is how she spent a good part of the evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails