Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Swimmin' With My Clothes On

Sooner or later it was bound to happen... and tonight it did.  I went swimmin' with my clothes on.  We went to my parents house for dinner and we didn't plan on swimming.  Well, at least I didn't plan on it.  After playing outside for a while, Reese and Tucker decided to sit on the edge and put their feet in.  They kicked and laughed and were drenched within minutes.  Then all of a sudden, Tucker plunged himself into the pool.  I don't think anyone has ever seen me move so fast. I jumped in after him... in my dress and everything.  I'm not sure if I should be more freaked that he just jumped in, or that he didn't seemed to be phased by it at all... he didn't cry or panic.  He just kicked his little feet and fought to get to the edge.  From now on, he'll be wearing floaties within 50 feet of the pool.  I'm telling you... this guy is fearless and it scares me to death.

Here's my little water baby swimmin' at just 6 weeks old.  We couldn't even find trunks big enough for him.  
It's hard to believe it's been almost 2 years since this picture was taken.  He's growing up too fast!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails