Friday, June 4, 2010

Do These Come in Pink?

I mentioned a few weeks ago that Tucker is obsessed with riding the 4-wheelers.  Well, he got a new toy this week and he was EXCITED.

It will be a while before he's big enough to ride it alone, but it's powerful enough that Chris and I can take him for rides until then. 



Reese has steered clear of the 4-wheeler up until now... saying NO every time someone offered to take her for a ride.  I made her face her fears this week and hop on with me after work one day, and after about 2 seconds she was hooked.  I'm sure it was comical watching me ride around the yard on this 4-wheeler in my pencil skirt. There will be no pictures posted of that.

Could they be any cuter? Seriously.

Anyway... now she wants to ride just as much as Tucker. "My turn. My turn." That's what we heard all night long.  We may have to invest in a pink one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails