Sunday, June 27, 2010

Splish Splash Birthday Bash

Happy 2nd Birthday Reese & Tucker! 


We celebrated the kids' 2nd birthday last weekend.  I still can't believe it's been 2 years since we were taking care of them in the NICU anticipating the day they would finally get to come home. 



Man, have they come a long way in 2 years.  I hardly recognize them in their new born pictures.  As much as I miss being able to hold and rock them whenever I want, I do love that they sleep 12 hours a night now!   

Well, we had our 2nd annual swim party at Grandma and Grandpa's house and the whole family was able to be there this year.  The kids had fun swimming, jumping on the trampoline, going for wagon and four-wheeler rides, and stuffing their faces....



I think the grown ups had a little fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails