Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Blame it on the Heat

So, I should have posted this the other night when it happened, but I was obviously too tired...

I took the kids to Caden's baseball game on Tuesday night.  They had a blast and it was great to finally get to see Caden play, but it was also sort of a whippin' for me.  Trying to corral two toddlers in the smoldering heat was completely exhausting.  I took their chairs and snacks thinking they would just sit quietly and watch the game... good one.  They were everywhere, which meant I had to be everywhere.  The game when into extra innings and we were all pooped by the time we got home and finished with baths.  I was so exhausted and delirious, that I did this...

Yep, that's Tucker wearing Reese's PJ's.  I had the boy completely dressed before I realized what I did.  I'm sure he'll appreciate this picture later in life.

2 comments:

  1. Girl, been there with the beat downs. I would have just left him and put Reese in his boy jammies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. That is freakin hilarious. Poor Tuck.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails