Sunday, June 13, 2010

Play-Doh to the Rescue

It was too hot to play outside yesterday and I was too lazy to take everyone to the pool, so it was a very long day.  The kids were like caged animals. I'm pretty sure Reese asked to go outside 15 times. And by 4:00 I was on the verge of a breakdown... the crying, the fighting, the whining, oh the misery. Please tell me this isn't what I have to look forward to this summer. 

I finally gave in and busted out the Play-Doh... something I've been trying to put off for a very long time.  What a mess... but I didn't even care.  Anything for a few minutes of peace and quiet.... 



Thank you Play-Doh.  You saved my sanity. 

2 comments:

  1. Girl, I'm right there with you. Campbell wants to go outside even if it's 110 and they are fighting like crazy over anything and everything. I better go find some crafts fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are serious! Did they eat any yet?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails