Friday, April 9, 2010

Hurseee Hurseee

Tucker is totally obsessed with Horses right now. Every animal we pass along the road is a Hursee... cows, goats, and if we're driving fast enough, even large dogs. Since we pass a couple horse ranches on the way to school, Reese and I get to hear about the hursees everyday.

One of our neighbors (to be) has some beautiful horses so I was excited to take Tucker for a closer look. He was so cute... totally wanted to pet her and probably would have jumped on if I would have let him.






I think he's ready for one of his own... and so is mama. I've decided that Tucker and I will ride the hursees and Dad and Reese can take care of them. Sounds fair, right?

Oh... and don't think I was playing favorites by only letting Tucker see the horse up close... you know Reese didn't want to have anything to do with this beast. We'll keep working on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails