Monday, April 12, 2010

Itchy Legs & Coordinating Outfits

I'm pretty sure Chris thinks my goal in life is to torture him and Tucker. On several occasions he's reminded me that boys don't wear "outfits"... and they don't sit in flowers to take pictures. Well, in the Tims family they do. This weekend, we met my best friend, Andrea, and her family for our annual Bluebonnet Beatdown. Although, I must say it was hardly a beatdown this year. We didn't have creepy kids trying to get in the photos, there was no need to bribe anyone with yogurt melts, and we didn't have to drive around for over an hour to find the perfect spot. We might just have to rename this annual event.


I wish they were this nice to each other all the time.







Don't call the sheriff. Somebody forgot to tell Tucker that its illegal to pick bluebonnets in Texas.




Poor Tucker was miserable most of the time. I didn't think about how sensitive his skin is when I put him in shorts. He was not happy about how itchy the grass made his legs.








Once again, I made sure our "outfits" were coordinating. Someone please tell Chris how much better the pictures turn out, will ya?!


Andrea's husband, Justin took most of these pictures for us. Thanks Justin! They turned out great!






1 comment:

  1. you are so fired for posting that pic that was "forbidden" You're right this was a breeze compared to last year. I got a kick out of reading that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails