Friday, April 16, 2010

He's as Crazy as He Looks



Okay, so this picture has nothing to do with this post... but it is pretty stinkin' funny, isn't it? We have Aunt Amber to thank for this one.
So... I went to get the kids up this morning and I heard Tucker yelling "Mommy... Daddy" as I approached their room. As I got closer, I realized that someone was banging on the door trying to get out. Of course, I was totally confused because they still sleep in cribs and I couldn't imagine who might be trying to get out of their room. Yep, it was him... our little monkey, Tucker. Books were thrown about, Reese's hair bows everywhere, and he was just standing there smiling... like he'd really accomplished something. Please, oh please, let this be a one-time event. I'm totally not ready for toddler beds.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh... No!! He's getting too big! :( Just make him stop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no!!! The fun has just begun! First it was his finger paint with his diaper and now he's climbing like a monkey! You better get a cage! HA!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails