Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Eggs and Ear Infections

The Easter Bunny brought more than Easter eggs to the Tims' house this year. I knew something was wrong with Reese as soon as she got up on Sunday morning. She wanted nothing to do with her pancakes (definitely not normal) and then just followed me around the house crying. She didn't have a fever but I could tell something was bothering her, so I gave her some Motrin (don't judge) and she was good as new.

We went to church and then over to my parents for the afternoon. Reese played for a little while and sort of humored me during picture time, but after lunch she was done. She screamed when I put her down and wanted nothing to do with anyone else. I definitely got some much needed snuggle time with Miss Cranky Pants.

She ran a fever last night and had one this morning when she got up. So, we headed to the doctor. Sure enough... double ear infections. Poor baby. The doctor told me to call if Tucker started showing any of the same symptoms and sure enough, the babysitter called me ten minutes after I left the office. Fever. Ugh. At least Dr. Ben isn't making me bring him in too.

Well... it's been MONTHS since we've dealt with ear infections and I totally forgot how horrible they are. Despite one sick kid and one on the verge, we got a few cute Easter pictures yesterday....



1 comment:

  1. So cute! So where did you end up getting Tucker's outfit? Sorry to hear that they're both sick. That's how it always happens over here too it seems. Glad you took her in!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails