Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day

Have I mentioned how much I love Aledo ISD? I got a surprise phone call this morning from them... Snow Day! I'll totally hate making it up in June, but we had a blast playing in the snow today...


Up and down, up and down... is it weird that they think this is so much fun?


They also enjoyed stomping around leaving their footprints everywhere.





We also threw a few snow balls... you just can't play in the snow without doing that.

The hammock was full of snow so Tucker took the opportunity to have a taste. Yum Yum!

Reese ran around with her tongue hanging out so she could catch all the snow flakes. She's constantly making me laugh... a lot like her daddy.

Tucker totally reminded me of the kid from A Christmas Story when he fell and couldn't get up. Can't you just hear him yelling "Ralphy Ralphy?"
It was a fun morning and the snow continues to come down. We'll see if our Snow Day turns in to Snow Days...

1 comment:

  1. Great work, Ang! The snowman looks great. I can't believe Reese freaked out...better not mention Frosty or his song (considering the snowman actually comes to life in the song). LOL! ;-) Love those babies to pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails