Sunday, February 14, 2010

We Love Sprinkles

Chris had to go out of town for work last week, so we decided to make him a Valentine's surprise...
I've told you that Reese and Tucker are really advanced for their age... but who'd have thought they could create such cute little treats?? I think we might have some culinary experts on our hands people... and believe me, they didn't get it from their mom!

Grammy made the kids the cutest little aprons and chef hats for Christmas. Perfect for pictures Grammy... thanks so much.
We headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's for this messy little project. Thanks Grandma, I'm sure you'll be finding sprinkles all over your kitchen for months to come!

Emma was excited to show Reese and Tucker how it's done.
I thought they might just gobble their cookies up, but they actually sat and decorated with us...



















Okay... so here's their masterpiece. So, maybe they aren't pastry chefs yet, but they do look awfully cute in the little hats!
Happy Valentine's Day Daddy!

2 comments:

  1. Those aprons are so cute. I can't believe that they sat there and decorated them. My boys just want to eat them immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a cookie. CUTIES!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails