Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Afternoon Naps and Other Things I Love

I love seeing Reese play with her Daddy...


I love to watch Tucker explore and show us how confident he is...
I love how silly Reese is and the fact that she can make me laugh just minutes after making me want to scream...
I love that Peek-a-boo never gets old...


I love that little Ms. Independent wants to do everything by herself...
I love that Reese and Tucker are best buds...

I love that Chris will drop everything and come play at the park in a moment's notice...
I love that Reese is still putting up with my obnoxious bows...


I love that Tucker is happy and friendly pretty much all the time...

Isn't it amazing how much joy an afternoon at the park can bring? God is good and I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails