Friday, January 1, 2010

"Shoot Me Now" Christmas Photo Shoot

Have I mentioned how uncooperative my children are when it comes to photos? It's pretty amazing that we have any pictures of them at all. I'm pretty sure they have a "no picture" pact between them, because they start running and crying every time I get the camera out. I really thought it would be different this time... being Christmas and all.

I had big plans to take their pictures outside, but Tucker wasn't feeling well and I really had to get them taken so we could send our Christmas cards out. Oh, by the way, if you didn't get a Christmas card, it's probably sitting on my counter. The first wave went out, then I ran out of envelopes, then the wedding happened and Christmas arrived. I hand delivered some (tacky, I know) and others just didn't make it out. Please forgive... I'll do better next year.

Anyway... after an hour and a half of fighting the rug rats, we ended up getting a few cute shots.


I had fun making Reese's "no sew" tutu... turned out pretty cute. I'm still finding red and green glitter all over my house though. Note to self... get the glitter-free Tull next year.





I couldn't get them to sit still for 2 seconds... so this was our brother/sister picture this year. At least it paints an accurate picture of what things are like in our house right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails