Saturday, January 23, 2010

I've Been Busy

I'm a crafter... love to make things and be creative. Unfortunately, I don't have near enough time to indulge. I scrapbook when I can and I'm enjoying my new SCAL software for my Cricut. I wasn't totally sold on it at first b/c I couldn't get it to work right. Surprise, surprise. I've told you before, I'm technologically cursed. It's working great now though and I've already made a layout with it. I'm super pumped that I don't ever have to buy another Cricut cartrige again. I've found some great blogs and websites that have free clip art and fonts and I'm loving it!


I know what you're thinking... and yes, I'm just now finishing layouts from this summer. I told you, I don't get to do it as often as I'd like. Anyway... I love the sun, water splashes, and swirls on this one. This SCAL thing is going to be great!

Because I don't have enough hobbies, and I have way too much free time on my hands, I decided to start sewing. Chris got me a sewing machine for Christmas and I made my first project. I have like 4 babies showers this month so I decided to start easy... burp towels. Don't look too closely, I'm not seamstress yet! I've already given several away, but here are a few more that I made....


Not too shabby for my first go around. My diaper bag has seen better days, so that's my next project. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Man, I've got to get that thing! I haven't been in a rush since my scrap room isn't in full force yet. Super cute! You are Mrs. Crafty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails