Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Holiday in the Park

What a crazy two weeks! Between the wedding, tons of family in town, Christmas festivities and some travel, there was absolutely no time for blogging. I'm sure it will take me a while to get everything up to date... but here we go...

After the wedding, we decided to take the family to Holiday in the Park. Who can resist snow hills and reindeer in Texas?

The kiddos weren't too happy about being strapped in... they would have much preferred running around to having to ride in the stroller. I'm against leashes, so this is how we rolled.


Our little monkey... always climbing. Don't worry, I was close by.


Aunt Rose and Reese doing some people-watching.


Tucker talked Grandpa into letting him out of the stroller so they hung out a lot.


Ok, so when they told me the kids could pet reindeer in Santa Land, I assumed they would be real. Dirty rotten trick.

The pink sparkles weren't enough to talk Reese into it. We tried to convince her that they were puppies, but that didn't work either.

Reese checking out the "live nativity." You got it... totally lied about that part too.

Tuck and me all bundled up.

Reese and Grandma checking things out.


Doing a little jig in front of the schoolhouse.


Reese and Tucker enjoyed the train ride to Santa Land.

Cousin Kelsey was so great with the kids... they loved her. We'll miss you Kels!


Reese and I riding the Big Rigs!


We were all pooped by the end of the night. I was pretty disappointed that we never found the snow hills. But... we ended up getting to play in the snow after all. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails