Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Going to the Chapel

Well, my baby sister got married this past weekend. It's hard to believe she's old enough to do that! Seems like she should still be 13. The wedding was beautiful...

She got married at the Marty-Leonard Chapel. The grounds are gorgeous so she got some great outside shots.




You can't tell we're sisters, can you?!


You'd think Dad would be smiling... getting rid of the 3rd girl and all. Daddy Warbucks is finally going to get to spend his money on what he wants.


Her florist was fabulous... check out those bouquets.

The babies came up after the wedding so they could be a part of the family pictures. Thanks Brian and Jen for keeping them this weekend!


I just love her little dress. I'm totally going to have to find another time for her to wear it... once is just not enough.

Once again, Reese wasn't cooperating during picture time... so the snack cup had to go everywhere with her.

Amber had her reception at Ridglea Country Club. The ballroom was decorated for Christmas so it was extra beautiful.

Nick's mom used to own a bakery (now she does catering) so she did the cake for them. Turned out gorgeous... and it was soooo yummy too.

The tables looked great... the chair covers really added a lot. Totally worth the money.
The beautiful bride and groom just waiting for dinner.
Chris was looking all snazzy. I even got him to push me around the dance floor a couple times. It was torture for him... but fun for me. Sweet husband hates to dance.
Caden was an usher... he looked so handsome in his tux.

Andrea and Justin came. I wonder if it made Andrea feel as old as I did?? She's known Amber since she was like 3 years old.
It was a busy weekend... but really fun! Lots of family members came in town and we were going nonstop. Amber's in Hawaii now enjoying her honeymoon while the rest of us are rushing around trying to get our Christmas shopping done. I'm glad I have two weeks off... I'm going to need it to recover from all the festivities.

1 comment:

  1. Yes as a matter of fact, I did feel old. Not sure if it was seeing your sister get married or if it was how out of breath I was dancing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails