Saturday, March 17, 2012

I {Heart} Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was coming and since the kids are in school this year, we had to make cards for all their friends. I'm addicted to pinterest, so that's the first place I went for ideas.  Chris reminded me that we could buy ready-made cards at Walmart, but you know me... always making things harder than they have to be.  It was fun though... the kids wanted to help so we made a night of it.

Step 1:  Photo Shoot (some were more cooperative than others)





Step 2:  Photoshop & Picnik Card Design (I copied a tutorial I found on Pinterest and used picnik.com... it was a cinch!)



Step 3:  Assembly
The kids helped me count the kisses, seal the bags and staple their toppers on.  It was a fun project and a huge hit with their classmates (well, at least with their classmates' moms!)

I had to make one for Rylan too... just so she wasn't left out. 


A Valentine kiss just for you!
Love, Reese, Tucker and Rylan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails