Saturday, March 17, 2012

Besties

It's happening already.  Tucker will ask Reese to play with him and she'll say, "No, I'm playing with Rylan."  While I hate that Tucker is being left out, I have to admit that I love to see Reese playing with Rylan.  I'm praying that they become not just sisters but lifelong best friends.

My older sister and I are 3 years apart just like Reese and Rylan and I don't remember us ever really fighting.  We shared a room for years, spent summer after summer serving snow cones together, and even shared some friends during the college years.  She made me lick the deodorant once, but other than that, she was a great big sister.  When I was 9 years old, my baby sister was born. She's wearing a diaper in most of my childhood memories.  But as an adult, she's a bestie for sure! 

I'm so blessed to have two incredible sisters... that both live right up the street!  I pray that Reese and Rylan become besties early in life and develop a bond that keeps them close forever!

They're off to a great start...








I totally don't deserve to be so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails