Thursday, March 8, 2012

Beauty & The Beast

Like most little girls, Reese wants to be a princess.  You can imagine her excitement when Grandma invited her to see Beauty & The Beast (in 3D I might add).  I wasn't sure how her first movie theatre experience was going to be so I was relieved when the movie started and we were the only people in the entire theatre. 

She was on the edge of her seat when the previews started and was literally laughing out loud at every little silly thing that happened. 

 Wow... this picture makes me laugh out loud. 



You watch movies through a whole different lens once you have kids.  I didn't remember Beauty and the Beast being so scary.  I was really surprised that Reese didn't get scared.  I guess she was just mesmerized with Belle and her 3D glasses. 

She ate way too much popcorn and candy and had a complete blast at her first movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails