Monday, November 7, 2011

Two Percenter

So... 98% of the world (or at least Texas) was all about the World Series.  While I realize the Rangers have never won and it was a HUGE deal that they were in the Series, I didn't need to get 100 facebook feeds during each game.  I was what the Aggies like to call a Two-Percenter.  I didn't support the team... no t-shirts or late night game-watchin' for me.I wasn't against them or anything...  just not a crazy, dye your hair blue kind of fan. 

So it was a little ironic that my family had a Ranger-watchin' birthday party for me this year. I think I'd rather watch the history channel than watch baseball on tv.  But it was fun because we were all together... just hanging out and enjoying time as a family.








I can't say I watched much of the game, but at least I knew who won before watching the news the next morning. 

1 comment:

  1. What's wrong with watching the History Channel?? ;-) haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails