Monday, November 7, 2011

Rollin' Rylan

So - I'm about a month behind on blog posts.  What can I say... full-time principal and mom of 3 barely has time to wash her hair, let alone post pictures on the blog. 

Baby girl Rylan is so refreshing.  She's by far the easiest baby I've had... with the biggest smile.  Her accomplishments by month three included:  sleeping through the night (8 hours baby), rolling over, saying "hi" (according to Tucker). 

She is the snuggliest baby in the world - she just melts into your arms and will let you hold every piece of her.  And when she gets to "talking" she sounds just like a Velosoraptor.  Random, I know. 

Her BIG (soon to be brown, I think) eyes just melt my heart!


She's our polka-dot princess... 

 She prefers to sleep on her side or stomach these days and has just learned out to turn over in her swaddle.  Makes this mama nervous.

When we first introduced her to her new toy, she couldn't figure out how to get her arms out... a little frustrating for her.  She's since mastered that and loves her froggie. 

2 comments:

  1. Sweet girl...her eyes are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh she's so precious. I thought Reese was your mini me, but I think Rylan is more your mini me! Her bow and polka dot onesie are too cute (great mind think alike!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails