Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Roaring 20's

I'm ridiculously behind on posts, but have to jump ahead and post Halloween pictures... CUTENESS!!


Rylan made the cutest sack of money you've ever seen.  And I have to say that her costume is totally appropriate... diapers, day care, medical bills... the money sign is right on target!

Chris was sure to note that this would be the only time in Tucker's life when he could wear liquid eyeliner. Daddy did a great job on his facial hair.

I'm pretty sure the kids had no idea what they were.  When people asked them what they were going to be for Halloween, Reese said "A Princess Flapper" and Tucker said a "Monster" instead of a "Mobster." 

Reese wouldn't wear her feather boa (imagine that... Reese being difficult). But she made a mean swing dance partner though. 



I'm pretty sure this is the last year they're going to let me coordinate their costumes... so I had to go all out.  They were adorable and had tons of fun Trick-or-Treating and playing at the Church Fall Festival. More pictures to come. 

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE! Now I feel like a total slacker with my Target purchases. Enjoy it while you can! It's hard giving up that costume control! For me, it was anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails