Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Panic Attack

You gotta love Tucker.  That boy will talk to ANYONE.  He high fives and makes out with complete strangers (wait til you hear that story), but I can't get mad at him because he puts a huge smile on everyone's face that he comes in contact with.  The boy fears nothing and NO ONE.  All that being said, I can't take him to a public place without worrying that he's going to disappear.  I wouldn't say that he wanders off... because he's intentional about where he's going.  If he sees something or someone that's interesting, he's gone.  I don't want to be one of those neurotic moms with her kids on a leash but after my near panic attack at the pumpkin patch this year, it may come to that. 

The Pumpkin Patch.... hmmm. To sum it all up... Reese was uncooperative, Tucker was gone every time I turned around, and this random boy in a Karate Kid skeleton costume somehow ended up in half our photos. Good times.  Thanks to photoshop though, there were a few blog-worthy prints...







Amber, Nick and Easton went with us this year so we got some cute shots of their family too. 

Baby Connor brought is parents too...





This picture makes me LAUGH OUT LOUD.  


Grandpa and Grandma joined in the fun this year too....






LOVE this face... Easton is a hoot!






Children of the Corn? And Grandpa too.

 Look at these crazy kids... love that Amber and Nick have so much fun together.

My sweet little pumpkin.

Every year, I question why I torture myself... and then I look at the picture and decide it was worth it. The kids will look at these pictures one day and "remember" all the "fun" we had. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails