Friday, July 22, 2011

What's it Gonna BEE?

My wonderful sisters, mom, sister-in-law, and best friend threw me the cutest baby shower in June.  I made it a little difficult on them since we didn't know what we were having, but they came up with THE CUTEST THEME EVER!! 
They totally went above and beyond throwing me a wonderful shower even though this is my third baby!  Love those girls... and SO appreciate all they did to make this pregnancy as special as my first!


What's it Gonna Bee? So cute! Loved all the cute decorations! 





Look at this amazing cake that my sister Amber made!  She's becoming quite the pastry chef these days!  It was adorable and tasted SOOO good!! 

 Loved these adorable party favors too.... and totally yummy!

Emma and Reese were big helpers and had fun checking out BaBee Tims' goodies.  Thanks to all my family and friends for this special event!!  It was so generous and tons of fun! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm still dreaming of that cake. I need Amber to make me one just for no reason! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails