Monday, October 18, 2010

Farmer Tuck

Chris has been working out at the "Ranch" quite a bit lately... mowing, etc.  The eight cows that are currently residing on it can't seem to keep things under control, so he's been out there wackin' everything down.  The kids and I met him out there on Friday night for a picnic.  Tucker was all about it... riding on the tractor, talking to the cows.  But you know Miss Reese said, "I don't want to" as soon as the cows came running. 
Tucker really is all boy... rough and tough and lovin' everything dirty.  He helped Chris "mow" a little and had fun callin' the cows just like his grandpa taught him.



I got in trouble for bringing him out there in flip flops.  I guess I'm gonna have to get the boy some boots and overalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails