Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkin Patch - Take Two

Family pictures are going to be the death of me.  The kids are 2 and we have yet to get a quality family picture.  A couple times a year I decide to get us all coordinated and give it a go.  There are usually tears and tantrums.  Oh, and the kids usually get frustrated too.  But despite many failed efforts, I'm determined to get a family picture that we can frame and hang on the wall.  Last weekend we headed to Hall's Pumpkin Farm to try one more time.  The kids (and Chris) were great sports even though they wished I would put the camera down and just let them play. 

I'm not sure we got a frame worthy family portrait... but I must admit that some of these are pretty stinkin' cute...



















Reese was really hammin' it up for the camera this time.... a huge change from last year's Pumpkin Patch Pandemonium.   

Ok, seriously.  Could they be any cuter?  This one will definitely be edited and framed.  Love that Tucker is totally cool and acting like it's his old truck. 

Despite all the picture-taking, the kids did get to ride tractors, run around, eat kettle corn and have a little fun.  Next time we're leaving the camera at home though.  I can't help it.  I think it's the fact that I have zero childhood pictures that makes me the neurotic, gotta capture every moment on camera, mother that I am. 

Big thanks to Brian and Jen for coming with us and helping with the photo shoot!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! We got some good ones! Makes me REALLY want to get a nice camera now. B is not amused. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO cute! I love the outfits!!! I can't wait to scrap these pics with you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails