Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Time Flies!

Wow, it's hard to believe it's been over a year since the babies were born! You'd think I would have started this blog while I was lying around for 8 weeks waiting for their arrival. I'm sure it would have been way too much stress on the babies though, as I've discovered once again that I have the technology curse! Andrea told me how easy it was to get this done and of course, I had to get her to come over twice to help me figure it out! So embarrassing! I'm really not incompetent... technology just hates me!

It's been a busy year in the Tims' house, as you can imagine! I've tried hard to scrapbook every moment, but this blog would have really been great during Reese & Tucker's first year. Oh well... never too late to start I guess!

Here's Reese...




Throughout the past 12 months, Reese has developed quite the little personality. A few things that we love about her include:
  • the way she gets really shy and holds on to us tight when she's around a lot of people
  • the way she picks out the food she doesn't like and puts it to the side (refusing to eat it in a nice way)
  • her ability to say "uh-oh" at exactly the right time
  • the way she makes herself laugh
  • how excited she gets when we come in the room or when she does something really "big"
  • her love of bows
  • her ability to sleep FOREVER if we'd let her
  • the way she giggles uncontrollably when we throw her in the air or swing her around
The list could go on and on! We'll go ahead and move on to our big boy, Tucker...


Tucker has really evolved during these last 12 months. He started out a "wimpy little white boy" and has turned into rough and tough big boy. Some of our favorite things about him include:
  • the way he races across the room screaming like a crazy man
  • his huge smile that hardly ever goes away
  • the fact that he is rough and tough and doesn't cry when he falls down
  • how he loves to splash and play in the water until his toes look like raisins
  • the way he likes to wrestle with his sister
  • his ability to eat dinner in 3 minutes flat
  • his sense of adventure, curiosity, and fearlessness
  • the way all his muscles tighten up when we throw him in the air or swing him around
Both he and Reese have totally added fun, laughter, adventure, exhaustion, patience, and complete fulfillment to our lives!! We can't wait to begin sharing their special moments and events with you. Of course, we'll keep you updated on Chris and me too... but we realize that you'd much rather see pictures of and hear stories about the babies!
Check back periodically... so you can enjoy more "Times with the Tims!"

1 comment:

  1. I love those babies! They are so precious. I'm so excited that you've joined the blog world...get ready to become addicted!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails