Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm a Big Girl Now

As a working mom, I've always been afraid that I'm going to miss all of Reese and Tucker's "firsts"; first time to roll over, sit up, crawl, stand, walk, etc. I was so blessed to be home with them this summer and get to see Tucker take his first steps. He's been walking for weeks now but Reese has been totally content to just crawl from place to place. After all, she is crazy fast.

Last week she was just playing as she usually does (without pants on b/c she often refuses to let us to put them back on after a diaper change) and she finally realized that she could stand up all by herself. She was quite proud of her new accomplishment and spent about 15 minutes going up and down, up and down. I caught a little on video...



I was so excited that she waited for me to get home from work to show off. I think she finally decided to try it so she could look at her pretty pink toes. "Thanks Aunt Amber, for my first pedicure! I'm a big girl now."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails