Monday, August 29, 2011

Three Little Bumble Bees

Get ready for work - check
Feed Rylan - check
Get Reese and Tucker ready for school - check
Get everyone and everything  in the car - check
Take Rylan to Nana's - check
Take Reese and Tucker to school - check
Arrive at school - check
Work all day - check
Pump 3 times  - check
Go get Reese and Tucker from school - check
Go get Rylan from Nana's - check
Go home and cook dinner - check
Feed Rylan - check
Clean up from dinner - check
Make lunches for tomorrow - check
Give the kids a bath - check
Get them ready for bed - check
Play with kids or read book - check
Put kids to bed - check
Put kids back to bed - check
Put kids back to bed AGAIN - check
Get clothes ready for tomorrow - check
Take a shower - check
Give Rylan a bath - check
Feed Rylan  - check
Go to bed - check
Then do it all again tomorrow - check

Are you feeling sorry for me yet?  I don't know how single parents do it!  I'm pretty sure I'd be in a straight jacket if I didn't have Chris tag-teamin' it with me.  I've been just plain WORN out lately and needed someone to knock me out of this funk I've been in.  I took a few pictures of the kids this weekend and was reminded of how truly blessed I am.  Exhausted... but totally blessed!





1 comment:

  1. These are soooo cute! I can't believe how much she's morphing into Reese! Poor Chris doesn't have any of his gene pool going in those girls but at least he's got cutie patootie Tucker!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails