Friday, September 16, 2011

2 Months

How has it been two months already? Okay, actually it's been almost three... but it's hard to keep up these days.  Rylan is growing and changing like crazy.  She's still sweet, content and super easy... and now she loves to talk and smile. It's fun that's she's interacting with us now, but I totally want her to stop growing!  She's the only one in my house that doesn't argue with me... so right now, she's totally my favorite. Ha!

She went for her two month check-up and was 10lbs, 11 oz (50th percentile) and 24 3/4 inches long (100th percentile).  Never thought there would be a Tims baby in the 100th percentile for anything.

She's beautiful in every way....





1 comment:

  1. She's so precious! Landry is in the 25th percentile for everything. I can't believe it... I'm so used to kids that are off the charts! It will be the only time that a McDonald will be more petite than a child of yours. I'm sure Landry will start packing on the weight like her mama soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails