Wednesday, April 27, 2011

No Girls Allowed

Chris and Tucker set out on their first camping trip last weekend.  I used to camp... in a tent and everything.  But now it just seems like a whole lot of work... so I was super excited when Chris suggested that he take Tucker camping while I went and enjoyed a pedicure.  LOVE IT! 

They packed up the truck and headed to the land for some tent-buildin', soccer ball-kickin', four wheeler-ridin', baseball hittin', kite-flying fun....



 







As you can tell from the pictures, Tucker was totally in his element.  This boy loves all things outdoors and had a blast on their camp out.  He came back stinky and totally wiped out. 

My boys made some great memories and did some major male bonding on this trip!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, did Chris actually take the camera and take pictures??? I think he may be coming around after all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. :) Those are two very special guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails