Friday, January 21, 2011

Blasted Blogger

I've always wondered how many people actually read my little blog, especially since I only have 12 lonely followers.  But I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised by the number of people wondering where in the world we've been for the last month. 

Long story short... I was hit by the technology curse once again.  I know just enough about Blogger to be dangerous and almost deleted all the pictures in my blog in one click.  Yep, it's possible my friends.  So... if you're a blogger, don't EVER consider deleting your Picasa Web Albums to free up more space for your online photos... even if you don't think you ever created a Picasa Web Album.  I got a little hasty in an effort to figure out why in the world I couldn't post pictures to my blog all of a sudden, and almost destroyed 2 years worth of memories. 

Anyway... it took me 2 weeks to figure out that all I needed to do was pay 5 bucks to get this baby up and running so that's exactly what I did.  Now I have room for 10,000 photos... way more than you want to look through. So... we're back.  And I'm not angry at my blog anymore, so I'll starting getting everyone caught up on the latest fun times with the Tims.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails