Monday, January 24, 2011

More Than Excited

I realize it's been a month since that magical Christmas morn, but now that I can post pictures again, I have to go back and catch everyone up. So... just pretend that I posted this three weeks ago.

Well, we weren't sure that Santa was actually going to come to the Tims' house this year... due to the time-out filled, defiant week before Christmas that the kids experienced.  But I guess he decided to cut them a break since they were pretty good 99% of the year.  After all, Christmas wouldn't have been fun for anyone if they didn't have any presents to open.  And there were plenty of presents to open.  Note to self:  make sure the kids open the "non-exciting" presents like clothes, etc. first next year... it will eliminate a lot of "I want to play with _____, I want to play with _____ now, etc. etc. etc." 








Santa brought the kids a Bounce House this year. The suspense was killing them as they waited for Daddy to get it set up.  Santa knew they needed to open all their other presents first... otherwise Christmas would have been put on hold for hours of bouncing. 



It was a huge hit... even with Dad.  He enjoyed some good old fashioned bouncing with the kids.  We love it because we can use in indoors or outdoors.  And the kids love it because they can't get in trouble for jumping on this. 




We really got a taste of what's to come these next few years.  The kids were more than excited about Christmas this year which made it that much more fun for us.  We've started some family Christmas traditions that we'll hopefully continue for years to come. 

oh, and once again, I failed to get any family pictures on Christmas morning.  I promise Chris and I were there.  That's my New Year's resolution... to get pictures of the whole family.  I know the kids will appreciate having pictures of themselves when they were little, but I also know they'll be dying to see what Mom and Dad used to look like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails