Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas is Coming

"Christmas is coming."  I hear this from Tucker about 3 times a day.  I'm not sure he really knows what it means, but he loves to say it.  It's like he keeps reminding me that it's coming whether I'm ready or not.  And I'm definitely not ready.  By now I've usually done some shopping, gotten all the decorations up, made cookies, etc, etc, etc.  But this year, I'm moving a little slow.  We finally got the tree up on Sunday... the kids were excited and saying "it's about time" since grandma and Nana both already had their trees up. 







Tucker was very busy trying to fit as many ornaments on the same branch as he could.  I couldn't get the boy to smile or even look at me... he was concentrating on getting them all on there just right. 


I've said this before, but the kids really do make everything more fun.  Putting up the tree can be such a beat down, but this year it was really fun.  We listened to Christmas music and danced around the living room.  Speaking of Christmas music... Tucker is obsessed!!  He'll throw a level five fit in the car if I can't find Christmas music for him.  It's crazy - I've even tried to "pretend" that something is Christmas music to pacify him and he totally knows the difference.  There's no fooling this boy. 

Okay, so a couple hours after we finished decorating the tree, I came back and found this....  
I guess Reese thought she made a nice addition.  Crazy kid. 

1 comment:

  1. That last pic totally made me smile. I love that girl. It's baby Jesus, silly! Isn't that the true gift of Christmas? Man that girl is deep and already gets it at 2!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails