Monday, December 6, 2010

Abundantly Blessed

Abundantly Blessed... that's how I feel right now.  That's how I felt on Thanksgiving and that's the feeling I want to hold on to all year long.  We've had our share of hard times... and its so easy to get bogged down by the "don't haves" and "didn't go as planneds" that I sometimes forget how abundantly blessed we truly are.  This year I want to be blissfully grateful... the way Reese and Tucker were when we spent Thanksgiving morning on the playground...








Man I love these boys!!!!

 And when we spent the day after Thanksgiving at the petting zoo...




Can you believe Reese??  I'm not sure what happened to this girl... she ran right up and couldn't wait to feed the horses.  There's hope for her after all.

We spent Thanksgiving in Houston this year.  The weather was beautiful so the kids got to do some fun outdoor stuff with all the cousins... we all enjoyed time on the playground and feeding the animals.  Another thing that we're abundantly blessed with... lots of family and lots of love... 

We were all amazed that we could get everyone on that staircase... and there weren't even any crying babies this time. 

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails