Monday, August 23, 2010

Weirdness

It's been a weird couple days. Crazy, random things keep happening in the Tims' house.  Unfortunately, I haven't gotten any of them on camera but they're definitely worth writing down...

These things have all happened within the last few days...

1.  Tucker went to the bathroom in the potty like a big boy. 
2.  Reese got stung by a bee. And hardly even cried. 
3. Tucker got up in the wee hours of the morning and covered himself and his bedroom in Vaseline.  This event is really worth a whole post... but I don't have the energy b/c it took me 3 hours to clean up the mess.  Not to mention that he did this to me on the first day of school.  He's turning rotten and I obviously hadn't child-proofed his room enough. 
4. Chris went grocery shopping, started the atkins' diet and sent me flowers at school.  Who is this guy? 
5. I got a ticket in the mail for running a red light.  It wasn't me... despite what the picture showed. 
6. Tucker threw up in his car seat.  Do you realize how hard it is to get those covers off to wash them?

All that and I still made it through my first day as a principal.  It's gonna be a crazy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails