Friday, August 13, 2010

Scrap Crack

A couple times a year I get together with friends for a weekend of scrapbooking.  I know it sounds crazy... nothing but scrapbooking for four days.  The men say we must be on scrap crack.  It's wonderful... 4 days of scrappin', eatin', talkin', watchin' chick flicks, etc.  We stop to shower and that's about it.   These little retreats are pretty much the only time I get to scrap anymore. So I'm always excited to go. 

This summer we went to a new place, Memory Lane Inn, and were in scrapbook heaven.  It was a quaint little country house, complete with porch and goats.  Oh, and a private chef.  LOVED it. 


We scrapped until 3 in the morning each day and got so much done.  Here's a peek at what I worked on all weekend.

I did several more but already put them in their books so you'll have to come over to see the rest. Reese and Tucker better really love these books when they grow up.  They have no idea how many hours go into each layout.  It's ridiculous. 

Chris took the kids on a little road trip while I was gone.  Thanks for letting me get a way and have a much-needed break right before going back to work!  Love you!

1 comment:

  1. I so want to go back. I'm in love with that place. I love that rainforest fun font. I need to know what that is (like you remember).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails