Sunday, August 1, 2010

Apple of My Eye

Grandma and Grandpa have an apple tree that the kids have been eying all summer long.  Grandpa said he'd call when they were ready to be picked and he finally did.  Reese and Tucker couldn't wait to get their hands on those juicy green apples.






Tucker enjoyed these two apples and a couple more.  Reese had fun sorting, counting and taking hers in and out of the bag. 


We came home with a huge bag of yummy apples.  I guess I'll have to break down and make an apple pie.  Good one.  Me... bake something from scratch?. Yeah right.

2 comments:

  1. I'll bake it for you! ....but it will have to be gluten-free of course... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a scrap page coming soon! So cute!
    LOVE the new look. White backgrounds make everything stand out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails