Friday, July 16, 2010

Weekly Funnies

The kids are constantly saying and doing things that make me laugh out loud.  And if I don't start writing them down, it will only be a matter of time before I forget the funny, adorable things they did when they were 2. Since this blog is meant to be a journal of our lives, I'm going to try to start recording these weekly funnies.
Here are a few of the top funnies this week:

1.  Reese learned my name this week and she thinks it's so funny to call me Angi instead of mommy.  She looked at me while playing with her blocks said out of no where, "I love you Angi".  Then she cracked up at herself.

2.  Tucker is such a good eater.  He'll devour just about anything which makes life at the dinner table pretty enjoyable.  Reese is usually pretty easy too, but every once in a while she boycotts what I make and doesn't want to eat.  We had hamburgers this week and Miss Priss refused to eat.  Tucker inhaled his so he got some chips (which Reese loves by the way).  I thought this would motivate the girl to eat but it just caused her brother to turn into a little sneak and pass her chips under the table.  Every time I looked up she was eating one.  They conspire against us, I'm tellin' you. 

3.  Reese is playing mommy these days.  To Tucker. To her dolls.  To whoever will let her boss and nurture them.  She was feeding her baby the other day and told me she was crynin (crying). I suggested that she sing to her to make her feel better.  Reese looked at me, looked down at her baby ever so sweetly and began singing her ABCs.  So stinkin' funny. 

And if this doesn't make you laugh, I don't know what will. 

The funnies make up for all the times they make me want to pull my hair out.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails