Thursday, September 24, 2009

Grammy's Got Talent

Look at some of the fun clothes that Grammy made for Reese and Tucker. That's right, this isn't even all of them! She's so talented! Every time Reese wears one of her dresses, people comment on how adorable it is... and they just can't believe that Chris' mom made it! She's made some cute restaurant high chair covers for us too... we love them and use them all the time. Grammy really does "got talent."



Isn't she incredible?! The kids have outgrown most of their gifts from Grammy but she just agreed to help with Halloween costumes. I'm so excited. I totally need your help deciding on their costumes though. Here's what I'm thinking: Alice in Wonderland (Reese of course) and The Mad Hatter (Tucker), Dorothy and one of the Wizard of Oz characters (Chris says "no to ToTo... I'm sad b/c I think he'd make a pretty cute puppy dog), or Pebbles and Bamm Bamm. What do we all think? I think it would be hilarious to see Tucker as the Mad Hatter... in a crazy little suit with a top hat that I'll have to glue to his head. Send me your votes so Grammy can get started. So fun!

2 comments:

  1. Ami and I vote for Pebbles and Bam Bam. We're dressing up Josh and Lyndi as a Football Player and a Chearleader. Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote is Pebbles and Bam Bam too. Reese is SOOO Pebbles and Tucker and Campbell are just alike with their rough a tumble attitude. We call Campbell Cam Cam all the time with his recklessness!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails