Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Don't Try This At Home

Grandmas and Grandpas are for spoiling. If I've learned nothing else during the past 14 months, I've learned that. With grandparenting comes the right to spoil... at least I think so and I'm sure most grandparents would agree. They have the right to give you ice cream and candy, let you stay up late, and do all the things that they wouldn't let their own kids do.

Reese and Tucker have been blessed with two sets of grandparents that enjoy spoiling them. And Chris and I enjoy watching them enjoy it. When the kids get stay up until 1:00am, have a snow cone before dinner, syrup on their pancakes, or get to run around on the kitchen table, I just smile, shake my head, and then thank God that my kids have four grandparents that love them and are around to spoil!

I wouldn't try this at home though!

3 comments:

  1. I need you to take note in Reese's behavior. She very kindly approaches her father so she can join in on the "table dancing" (as Dad likes to call it.) but Daddy says no so she suddenly realizes 'Duh, Grandpa will give me anything cuz I'm stinking adorable so let's go over here.' and what happens? She gets lifted to her thrown almost instantaneously!
    Now please tell me why we never recieved this treatment as teenagers?!! Not fair Reese, if only I were as cute as you.

    Words for the Wisest,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words FROM the Wisest*

    Dang my own little catch phrase had a typo. It was supposed to indicate that I am the wisest and I am blessing you with my words!

    Maybe next time it will go according to plan!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails