Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pssst... Santa Came

There's just something wrong with waking up before your kids on Christmas morning.  I thought for sure I'd be roused at the crack of dawn by two very excited little people this year, but it didn't happen.  Since I was up before the kids, I was able to really catch their reaction though... so that was fun. 

I was sitting on the couch feeding Rylan when I heard Tucker's door open very slowly.  He can see the Christmas tree from his room so immediately he starts talking to himself in a quiet but excited little voice.  Normally he comes storming out and announces to the whole house that he's awake.  Ain't nobody sleeping in my house if Tucker's not sleeping.  Anyway, he didn't come out of his room.  He just tried to wake Reese with his best "whisper-yell".  I hear, "Reese, Psssst... Santa Came!"  Eventually she tiptoes out and together they come check out the loot. I think it probably took longer for them to finally come out than it did for them to rip into all their presents...


 It was a fun morning for everyone... even Rylan.
 Along with lots of other goodies, the kids each got their own tablet.  No more fighting over my iPad. 




Tucker sat looking at his new Tee forever!  He got a real bat and glove too... he's all set to play t-ball this spring.  We spent the afternoon at Grandma and Grandpa's and then headed to Grammy's house for a few days.  Christmas was jam packed this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails