Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Reese and the Boys

Gotta love Spring Break.  I'm not sure what I would do if I weren't in education.  I just feel plain sorry for people who don't get teacher holidays.

We laid pretty low this spring break and just spent some much needed time outdoors with family and friends.  By mid-week, the weather was beautiful and we spent a perfect day riding the train, picnicking and playing at the park with the McDonalds.  Reese has gotten used to hanging out with the boys...



Campbell and Tucker were totally wearing the same thing.  I guess when you're best friends for 30 years, you start having the same great taste.  



I'm loving the park even more now that they are getting older... it's nice that they don't need my help or coaxing anymore.  The challenge now is keeping up with them though... crowded parks make me neurotic.


My babies still love to swing. How are they big enough to no longer need the baby swings?  Stop Growing! 


And little miss Reese has found a new love... the twisty slide.  She finally conquered her fear of the twisty slide and is now obsessed.   

Tucker still loves to climb... I can't believe we haven't had to frequent the ER with this boy. 

A day at the park must be followed by one thing... a good ol' LONG nap for everyone.  Mom included.  And that's just what we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails