Monday, February 14, 2011

Conversations with the Kids

Now that the kids are talking more than 6th grade girls, I want to document everything they say.  Well, at least the funny things they say.   These posts won't always come with pictures and I realize things aren't nearly as funny when you read about them as when you hear them in person, but hopefully you'll get a little laugh out of some of our Conversations with the Kids...

Here's a conversation that happened at dinner when Reese leaned back like she was full as a tick (as Grandpa would say).

      Chris: "Are you comfortable?"
      Reese:  "No, I'm Reese Taylor Tims."

Tucker and I have this same conversation at least once a week...
      Tucker:  "I want cheese mommy."
      Me:  "Okay, in a few minutes."
      Tucker: "I want to cut the cheese."

Lots more fun conversations to come.  Gotta write them down before I forget them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails