Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Missin' My Babies... All 3 Of Them

I'm going through withdrawals people. I haven't seen my babies for 2 days now and I'm missin' them like crazy. I brought 15 of my teachers to a Capturing Kids' Hearts Retreat (highly recommend it by the way) this week. We're having a good time bonding and getting rejuvenated to finish out the year and then open the Ninth Grade Campus next year, but it's really hard being away from my babies... all 3 of them!

Miss you silly little Reese...
Miss you boys too...

I've got such an incredible husband. Sometimes he puts the kids to bed without pj's and they wake up naked and soaking wet, but he's learning. I'm so blessed to have a husband that understands and supports my career. And one that plays an active role in raising our two little rug rats. Love you!!

1 comment:

  1. Uncle Brian and Jen-Jen missed having Poppy Dinner this week, too!! We missed our time with CART. (That's what Brian and I call y'all when texting...it's just easier.) :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails