Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Scrap Weekend

Twice a year, I get together with some of my girlfriends and go to a place called Scrappin' Around the Corner in Denton. We spend the weekend eating, talking, eating, watching movies, eating, laughing, and best of all... scrapping! We started scrapping together a few years ago. It's started off as a hobby and now it's totally an obsession. Chris dreads our "family fun times" because he knows I'm going to take hundreds of pictures so I have some good ones to scrap. I'm always months behind and so look forward to these weekends where I can knock out tons of fun layouts. I always come back exhausted because we stay up all night... but it's always a blast.



This trip I had to finish up their first year scrapbooks before I could get started on the current stuff. Yes, they're 17 months old and I'm just now finishing their first year. I told you I stay months behind.

It was fun hanging out with you girls this weekend. Until next time... Go Eagles.

1 comment:

  1. Those are all so cute. I can't decide my favorite...it's a very close tie between Romping with Reese and beach bum. I need to take pictures of mine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails