Thursday, February 21, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

We had fun making the kids' valentine cards again this year.  Of course I stole the ideas from pinterest, but they were still so stinkin' cute.  Their principal took a picture of them with her phone and I caught her showing all the other principals at our meeting the other day.  I love that she loves them so much! 

We started with a couple pictures outside...



Then I added the little message...

 
 
Then we stuck the suckers in...
They were a big hit!  I can't believe this terrible cell phone picture is the only one I have of the finished products. I didn't even make an extra for the scrapbook.  What's happening to me?
 
Poor Rylan didn't get to make a valentine card this year.  She just gets left out of everything.  I know I'm going to hear about it later.  She says "Happy Valentine's Day" too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails