Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Thanksgiving Hayride

Grandma and Grandpa surprised everyone this year with a Thanksgiving Hayride.  Grandpa hitched up the trailer to the old John Deer and Grandma made it all cute and cozy. 

You know I love photo opps and this was a perfect one!  I had about a hundred shots and totally lost them all... how does that happen?  I was so annoyed, but glad that I was able to get a few of the kiddos from the fam...

The kids were so excited... couldn't wait to ride through the pasture and see the animals. 

Grandpa was a huge hit... anytime the kids get to ride the tractor, it's a fun day! 


 
 We relaxed, laughed, acted silly and just spent time together as a family
 
I love that we are starting a new family tradition!  One that the kids will grow up and tell their kids about! 

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails